Ooops, I didn't notice

<> OOPSS, SORRY GUYS... <>
             I didn't notice that in the v1.3 of PPSSPP has its own texture dumping feature which is much easier to use than using uMod. I'll update the tutorial soon. I'll also update all my PSP mods so they will be compatible with the newer version of PPSSPP. Literally many thanks to けん ブレードハート who informed me about that.

How could I not notice that  xD

             Btw, here's a new WIP of a mod I made for Gods Eater Burst. It's still 10% done.



It's Akabane Karma-kun from Assassination Classroom. He's one of my favorite character from that anime

             Also, if you want to request a mod or tutorial on something, feel free to comment. I'll do it when I have some free time.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment